- New instance classes F4_1G and B4_1G are now available. These instances have compute capacity equal to F4/B4 but with a maximum of 1G RAM instead of 512MB.
- The DataNucleus plugin has been upgraded to 2.1.2.
- The deprecated classes AddException, AddResponse, ListException, ListIndexesException, ListIndexesRequest, ListIndexesResponse, ListRequest, ListResponse, and RemoveException were removed from the Search API in the SDK. If your app references any of these classes, you must deploy a new version without these references before the next release of App Engine. If you do not do this, your app may stop working in production.
- The Conversion API, which was decommissioned last release, has been removed from the SDK. In a future release, the API will be removed from the runtime and applications that attempt to use it may stop working. Applications in production that import the library should be fixed as soon as possible.
- We are making Java 7 available as an experimental feature. We strongly encourage local and production testing for all existing applications. For more information, please visit: http://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/java/java7
- The Channel API now has the ability to send channel messages from any app version or backend regardless of where the channel was created.
- The URL Fetch service now supports PATCH method requests.
- The Mail API can now send mail bounce notifications to the app. The notification will be delivered to /_ah/bounce if mail_bounce inbound services are enabled.
- The Blobstore service now returns the created filename instead of the blobKey when using Cloud Storage
- Fixed an issue with Datastore callback annotations not working when running locally on Windows.
SdkForJavaReleaseNotes - googleappengine - Google App Engine Java SDK Release Notes - Google App Engine - Google Project Hostinghttp://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/wiki/SdkForJavaReleaseNotes
Using java7 runtime: trueと出力されました。
Java 7 Considerations - Google App Engine — Google Developershttps://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/java/java7