今回のリリースでは、Traffic Splittingのサポート、Task Queueの統計機能の追加、Datastore Viewerでの表示カラム数を指定できる機能の追加などが行われています。
- Traffic Splitting is now a GA feature.
- Task Queue Statistics is now a GA feature.
- Logs API now has the ability to fetch requests based on a list of request_ids. Currently, this only works in production and is not supported in dev_appserver.
- The SDK now includes an IDE-friendly zip with the source for the App Engine APIs. The zip resides in <SDK_ROOT>/src/user
- Additional support for Maven now exists through both Maven archetypes and a Maven plugin. Documentation for the new Maven support can be found at https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/java/tools/maven
- DISTINCT for Datastore queries is now available as an experimental feature.
- The decommissioned Conversion API has been removed.
- Various JSP improvements
- JSPs are now compiled together as opposed to one by one. This improves the compilation process time.
- JSP compiled classes are packaged in JAR files.
- You can now avoid the upload of JSP source, which is typically not needed at runtime. This can be done via the new --delete_jsps option in the appcfg tool. By default, this option is not set.
- You can now package all the WEB-INF/classes/* classes into jar files. This can be done via the new --enable_jar_classes option in the appcfg tools. By default, this option is not set.
- Users can now set how many columns can be viewed in the Datastore Viewer via a drop-down menu which customizes the number of columns displayed.
- Fixed an issue with BackendService.getCurrentInstance() returning thread ID instead of integer instance ID in production.
- Fixed an issue with Datastore Backup failing when a schema has a very large number of properties.
- Fixed an issue with users being unable to change Authentication Type after app creation in the Admin Console.
SdkForJavaReleaseNotes - googleappengine - Google App Engine Java SDK Release Notes - Google App Engine - Google Project Hostinghttp://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/wiki/SdkForJavaReleaseNotes